Friday, July 9, 2010

Do you look in the mirror?

I always thought that even as a mom I would do my hair and makeup each day like I used to and at least try to keep up with what is fashionable. Now I laugh as I question if I even look in the mirror every day. Yesterday I was proud of myself because I took the time to throw on some makeup even though my hair just went in a ponytail. However as I'm about to leave to take our girl to the doctor I just happened to catch a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror. I almost walked out the door with her sweet potato lunch all down the front of my shirt. Thankfully, I was able to change my shirt and not be embarrassed with a big mess on myself in public. Once I got to the doctor I realized that she had her lunch all over her shirt too! Oh well! My, how things have changed. I can't remember the last time I spent more than 15 minutes getting ready when in the past it would have been at least an hour! I don't think I'm the only one that has experienced this change though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. Kids definitely take your focus off yourself. Mostly this is good but sometimes you need to find yourself again. I like the new design! Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete