Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank You Lord

This morning as our sweet girl was sitting on my lap her arms were completely relaxed, resting on mine. Maybe this isn't something you pay attention to but to me it's such a gift! I am so thankful she is able to do that now where the tone used to be so much that she didn't relax her arms until she was asleep. I am thankful that she is able to give hugs and snuggles and enjoys it (I can tell by her smiles!) when she used to arch so much that you couldn't give her hugs. I am thankful that she reaches out and touches my face (even if it is more of a poke to the face) when I used to wonder if she'd ever do that. I am thankful that I was sitting with her in the comfort of our home when so many little ones spend their days in the hospital. God gives us so many blessings and I just wanted to say "Thank You".

No comments:

Post a Comment